4 pieces of salt cod
4 slices of Altamura bread
1 round burrata cheese
1 cup milk
Salt and pepper
1 cup watercress leaves
2 leeks, chopped
1. Chop the leeks and cook in some oil in a 180°C oven for 15 minutes.
2. Wrap the cod with tinfoil and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
3. Cut the slices of Altamura bread thinly and toast under the grill until crispy.
4. In a blender add the burrata cheese, milk, salt and pepper and blend until creamy.
5. Pour into a saucepan and heat for 2 minutes.
6. Slice the tomato and add it to the saucepan.
7. Place the cod into the pan with the creamy burrata.
8. Add the cooked leeks and handfuls of watercress.
9. Place the crispy bread onto of the dish.
For an Italian family to share their secret recipe you must know, when it comes to cooking good food at home, for Risoli, the secret is in good cookware. Head this way to see our full Risoli range of cookware.