Throughout the year, I receive many products to review and there are always a few which really catch my attention, mostly because they surprise me in one way or another! I keep a list of these products and at the end of November each year, I have the truly difficult task of narrowing these down to my Top 5 for the year.
One of my favourite parts of Christmas time is the choosing of gifts and I take great pleasure in finding small and beautiful surprises for the family stockings. Here follow a few products available from Shoporganic.co.za profilers, which I feel make the perfect stocking fillers.
One of the hidden toxins in daily life is often cleaning products and as a rule, organic or natural products of this nature, come with a hefty price tag attached, only to get home and find that the efficacy leaves something to be desired. Not so with Better Earth products!
- D’vine Greens Castille Soap – Review !
- Natural Haircare – the big change over
- Food Fight! - Genetically modified food, not all it is made out to be
- Africa Organics Kalahari Melon Body Wash wins prestigious industry award
- Organic vs Conventional | A walk in the Pesticide Park
- The difference between chemical and natural sunscreens
- Sunscreen, a health hazard?
- Buchu – South Africa’s wonder herb now available from MaiCo!
- Akan Moringa Powder and Moringa Tea | Review
- Africa Organics Boabab Shampoo and Conditioner | Review